Experienced. Proven. Ready.
Site.Work is built on over 10 years of experience working closely with oil and gas clients. Through collaborative iteration and improvement, we have developed a collection of process and analytics applications built for real-time management of your equipment and services supply chains. Our applications provide an online ecosystem that serves every step of your process, connecting Equipment Coordinators to Vendors, Vendors to Operations and Workers to Assets.
In a world cluttered with manual processes, there stands a challenge for efficiency. Site.Work leads the transition to Digitalization of the Supply Chain, converting spreadsheet-based management tools to database applications. Our software is built for processing information across the entire multi-user community, updating data in real-time and analyzing data to reveal opportunities for improvement. Site.Work applications cut costs, drive efficiency and adapt responsively to changing needs.
You and your supply chain should feel like a team in a system built for your business.
Optimization through Analytics & Reporting
Site.Work provides data analysis and reporting - KPIs are configured for each customer to monitor your most important parameters, revealing process improvement opportunities for internal users and your supply chain.
Utilize our report distribution engine to keep your team informed.
Equipment and Service transaction data is stored on a web server and made available to Renters and Equipment and Service suppliers. With suppliers directly involved in the process, decisions are made quickly. Our SaaS applications run in a secure Data Center, and we provide all IT and user support.
Preparation is key to a successful TA. Site.Work isolates TA requests from normal operations and supports loading rental requests months in advance. Hundreds of requests can be uploaded automatically. Reporting of KPIs allows for analysis of the TA process and identifies improvement. Real-time visibility to an on-going TA allows daily tracking of costs and adjustments to equipment or schedules as required.
Site.Work tracks data from hour meters on rented equipment and compares time on site vs. hours running. This efficiency analysis reveals opportunities for continuous improvement. Site.Work also tracks manpower if supplied with rented equipment (mobile cranes, industrial cleaning, etc.). The LEMS application captures actual hours of equipment and manpower use for review and approval.
Site.Work supports redeployment of equipment from one project to another without having to return it - all done in cooperation with the supplier. Efficient use of equipment already on-site saves time and money.
Site.Work automatically emails notifications when equipment is due to be delivered or returned. Assurance of on-time equipment deliveries keeps projects on schedule while on time returns reduces rental costs.
Site.Work supports multiple suppliers so competitive pricing can be used to select the least cost, acceptable option. Using multiple suppliers promotes competition, improves contract negotiations and lowers costs.
Equipment is tracked from delivery to return; optional GPS devices on equipment are used to track location and usage. Elimination of lost equipment reduces overall rental costs. Evaluation of on-site utilization leads to increased efficiency and ROI.
Reservations are made in advance, so suppliers see future demand and can effectively manage supply. Advanced notice of equipment rental requirements assures availability and on time delivery.
Frequently asked questions
How does Site.Work save us money?
- Real-time collaboration with vendors and automated email notifications, assure that the equipment you need will be on site and available when you need it – avoiding costly project delays.
- The same collaboration effort assures that rented equipment will be returned on time which keeps your rental costs efficient and under control.
- Accountability – who rented what when, is now defined and thus equipment buyouts are minimized.
- Site.Work identifies efficiency and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Using Site.Work for all your sites saves money in retraining. Once employees know the system, they can easily use it in any department.
Why not use my vendor’s software system?
- The Site.Work platform creates a standardized system that streamlines your company’s process. How employees work, and how data is utilized and analyzed is consistent company wide. Your company operates your process and your data.
- Vendor data about your rentals is still the vendor’s data, not yours. The key to continuous improvement is knowing what has been done in previous transactions. Vendor data is typically what’s on rent now, not what happened in the past.
- Site.Work allows you to have access to your own data, enables you to see trends over time, evaluate your KPIs like on time delivery, review service records of vendor equipment by tag number, etc. – With Site.Work your data is your knowledge.
- Sending out schedules of coming rentals and other reports is another important function that Vendor’s systems do not support Site.Work has a robust reporting module that keeps you connected company wide.
- Site.Work supports multiple vendors. Vendors can be added and changed as needed.
Our Planning is done in our ERP system. Can this information be linked to Site.Work?
- Yes, Site.Work interfaces with ERP systems (SAP, Maximo) to obtain planned rentals and work order status information. A direct feed from ERP and our Uploader module (for rental spreadsheets)) automatically creates Work Requests.
How are LEMS (field tickets) handled?
Through the Site.Work LEMS module:
- Each rental automatically creates a daily LEM record based on Equipment rented and/or Manpower utilized.
- Vendors log on, enter their actual hours and submit for Approval. Hours for various delay codes are also captured.
- Make adjustments to billing codes: service master, work order delay codes, PO, equipment id
- Preformatted excel download to conform to the ERP upload requirements
- Ensures vendors and approves share a single version of truth on LEMS billing.
Can we get an Excel output of data captured in Site.Work?
- Yes, all Site.Work modules support export to excel.
- The Site.Work Analytics module connects you to your data and allows you use your data for informed descisons.
- gives you access to all data collected. You can set filters to slice and dice the data anyway you want.
- Drill downs from summary data give you all the detail data you need to evaluate transactions.
- Any view in the Analytics module can be downloaded in an Excel format.
- Automated reports can be configured and sent to a list of email addresses on any frequency required. Equipment delivery schedules, Manpower on site today, Approved LEMS are just a few examples.
Can we also manage our owned equipment/fleets via Site.Work?
- Yes, your equipment can be identified in Site.Work by item description and tag number, requested by field personnel, delivered, tracked and returned – just like equipment rented from vendors.
- You can also set up and track activities requiring personnel: operators, labourer’s, riggers, etc. – both vendor supplied or internally supplied
How long does it take to digitalize with Site.Work?
- Within weeks you will be up and running…… and users trained.
- Our importing and upload tools allow quick set up of employees and equipment.
- Vendors can utilize the system to maintain updates to their equipment and work force.