OUR PRODUCTS

Site Rentals is a Cloud-based application that connects renters and suppliers in real time to order the right equipment, avoid delays and reduce waste and cost.  Sharing demand forecasts early lets suppliers reserve the equipment you need, when you need it.  Proactive alerts make sure equipment is delivered and returned on time, keeping costs under control. Since 2009, Site Rentals has been used by Oil Producers to streamline rental equipment supply chains and reduce rental costs.

Site Stays manages and tracks the onsite stays for over 400,000 workers from 500 different vendors annually. In use from 2008 by the largest oil producers in the Canadian oil sands, Site Stays is a travel processing workforce. By having Site Stays on your side, you'll be able to avoid blocking and save hundreds of millions of dollars through streamlining.

Looking for something specific or needing a hand at creating a more efficient working environment? Why not utilize our secure, robust, and scalable software as a service (SaaS) platform for your unique workflow and analytics requirements. About 80% of what you need is already written. So tell us your remaining 20% and have a dream system produced in record time.

Site Forecast is our latest Supplier Collaboration product - completed in 2015 and used by two of the largest oil producers in Alberta, Canada. Site Forecast coordinates your project activities with your suppliers’, both planned and executed, to optimize the use of workers, equipment and facilities for projects in general operations, major projects, and turnarounds (even forest fires).  Site Forecast assures that you and your suppliers are in sync – and improves your ability to complete work efforts on-time and on or under budget.

ONSITE OPERATIONS

MADE EASY

ANYTIME + ANYWHERE

MEET

SITE.WORK

OUR VISION

In a world cluttered with manual processes, there stands a challenge for efficiency. What better way than having a helpful hand in the madness to make sense of it all. We want you and your supply chain to feel like a team in a system that feels more like Facebook than a rigid ERP system. The entire team needs to be able to keep track of your shared assets…your people, your contractors' people, your lodges, your rooms, your equipment. 

OUR TECHNOLOGY

Site.Work is a platform with core elements shared by our family of applications. The platform and each application are in a continuous improvement process. Microsoft’s SQL Server databases and C# programming middle tier with JavaScript/HTML5 front end. Hosting options at Rackspace, AWS, and Microsoft Azure. Canadian only hosting options are also available. It’s amazing what happens when you take the time to listen to what is most important to any given company. All it takes is a bit of patience in breaking down those necessities and making sure each one is properly addressed.

OUR STORY

Site.Work is a collection of process and analytics applications built for making sense of onsite operations. Driving efficiency into this process requires the collective knowledge of your internal employees and the vendors in your supply chain. Site.Work’s scalable, secure, cloud systems we’ve created to bring all stake holders together to request, review, approve, track, and then measure for improvement. SiteStays, our reservation engine and property management system for onsite travel and remote camp accommodations has been in continuous 24 x 7 operations since 2009 with over 300,000 unique employees served from over 200 contractors. SiteRentals came to life in 2010 to ensure efficient onsite rental equipment requests, drop-offs, pickups, and onsite tracking all while allowing competition among your rental suppliers and enforcing vendor specific contractual terms. SiteForecast is the latest product in the family added in 2015. Easy configuration and integrations allow this product to be used site wide and departmentally. Contractors participate with your team in the forecasting process and are aware and accountable for variance to actuals.

 
 
 
 

FUN

FACTS

99.999%

UPTIME SINCE 2008

1,500+

ACTIVE SITE.WORK USERS

8+ YEARS

OF OPERATION IN ALBERTA OIL SANDS

REQUEST DEMO

To schedule a product demo with one of our product consultants, please fill in your contact details.
 
"Partner" with your Suppliers to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
LINKS
CONTACT

[email protected]

Tel: 503-460-0605

2240 N. Interstate Avenue

Portland, OR 97227

© 2018 Site.Work by On Demand Analysis ALL RIGHTS RESERVED